Saturday, June 2, 2007

Sorry for not updating for sooo long!~

hey peeps,
sorry for not updating the blog for soo long =D...
anyway, after coming back from thailand, there wasnt much going on...
tons of assignments and stuff to do for my work... Singapore Polytechnic really knows how to nuke students with their assignments...

during e-learning week, din go out much at all...stayed at home most of the time... manage to complete my work and went for bowling at Taman Jurong side... which is near my house only...
played with vivian and samuel... quite fun!!!

up till now, i'm still busy with the huge workload of assignments...manage to finish some and have some time to rest...

no pics or watever to update this time!! so for now, the blog is quite dead la...me next week holidays liao...hopefully can rest more la...very tired...
alot of presentations and assignment from SP is killing me...

the e-learning week was quite ok for me... quite slack.. i like it..able to do ur things at ur own pace..but accessing the SP server is a pain in the ass...super laggy!!!

recently just followed samuel to the gym...quite fun...
time flies when u r toking with someone...lols!!! i hope to kill Alex within 6 months!!! *say jia you to myself*

haiz.. sunday i think gonna spend alot of $$ liaos... planning to get a crumpler bag... which will cost me about $160 ba? sian sia.... after tat another $20+ for my laptop casing...so tat i can put my laptop into the bag when i carry my adapter and stuff around...

thinking of the $$ now, heart pain sia..suddenly like so much $$ fly away!!! hais..wat to do.. now dun even haf a damn bag to use... so sad hor???

hmmz..since holidays, i plan to ask samuel, vivian and keith, karthis and jia jun go play bowling at a bowling centre near bugis... 10am - 2pm only $1 per game.. den 2pm - 6pm $2 per game..
very cheap ma..so mayb go during the holidays ba =x

we oso plan to eat at suki sushi!! but i think we wont...mayb wait till 23rd june den go..to celebrate jia jun and keith birthday..not too sure bout this yet..gotta confirm with samuel 1st..

sian la.. during the 2 weeks holidays i haf, my aunty wan me to treat her go eat suki sushi..den my $$ fly away again..den the 2nd week of holiday, she wan me treat her eat Ding Tai Feng Xiao Long Bao..

see how la...mayb ask her pay abit nia =x i get $50 per week...so if eat sushi and pay for me and my aunty, it would b around $40+ ba... i dunno see how 1st... hais..thinking of $$ make me heartpain!! really pain!!!

vivian...i will treat u to food when i work or when i have spare cash =x.. this month i have no spare $$..as u can see i going to buy bag and oso gotta treat my aunty... mayb i try end of the year...
i treat u...i wont call other ppl =x just me and u nia.. and pls ppl...dun think wrong...me and vian not going for date..so dun think i treat her food = we together...i treat her cos i owe her de or i feel tat i should de...i dunno y..but i get a feeling tat sometimes i must treat her eat oso...since me and her both food lover...sorry samuel..but u're not in the food lover thingy...cos ur taste of food can b weird at times =x me and vian's taste quite similar leh..dun believe can try ask her? =x

ok la...this is a composition post...so freaking long.,.i think u all read liao also wan slp..no pics no video =x.. i gotta go le.. gonna go slp soon...tmr gotta go buy things *signs off*

No comments:

Post a Comment