Friday, June 15, 2007

A picture of the villian in Love Wars and Secondary Classmate Gathering

yos..
erm...as i promised, i was to upload a pic of the villian of Love Wars : Episode 2, Attack of the Valerie...lets welcome the super villian of Love Wars Episode 2 ba!!!


and obviously, the villian is Valerie lo...


this is my crumpler bag ^^
erm on wednesday, just bought my crumpler bag...i was with my aunty la...den she got the HSBC card..den got 10% discount..got it for $161.10...hais...money fly away again!!!


pic of steamboat at my house!! ^^
on thursday, manage to pull the event of gathering my usual clique of frens back in secondary school...we went to Jurong Point to buy food and stuff to prepare for the steamboat at my house...total of 9 ppl came...it was very fun...i miss them and the good ol'times...
1) Samuel
2) Keith
3) Karthis
4) Jia Jun
5) Herald
6) Boon Yong
7) Shu Wee
8) Weiming
9) Aaron

it's getting late liao..so i gotta go..will post more when there r things to post!!! *byes**poof!*

No comments:

Post a Comment